- This event has passed.
Karl Stirner’s 100th Birthday & Open House Celebration
November 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Karl Stirner would be turning 100 on November 14th this year. In celebrating his life, we will be holding an open house at his building that is open to all. Come join the businesses and artists of 230 Ferry St. as we welcome you into our spaces and celebrate a true influencer in the Easton arts community.
The occupants of the Karl Stirner Arts Building participating include:
• Susan Kolar Couture – Dress design and alterations
• Kraft & Co. Floral Design
• Berrisford Boothe – artist
• Ed Eckstein – photographer
• Michael Kubel Photography
• Garey Riester – artist
• Jupiter Crush – hair salon/cosmetic tattoo/ vintage seller/Art Curator
• Bill Hudders– artist
• Jiva Fitness – group fitness/personal training/massage/reiki