Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

KSAT 2021. A Walkabout

March 8 @ 9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Event: /events/2081993375493076/?event_time_id=2081993435493070
KSAT 2021. A Walkabout
A Community art show presented by Easton Public Market
March 6 – April 6
Reception Wednesday, March 6 from 4-6 pm
Ed Shaughnessy
Edward Shaughnessy, a prominent contributor to the Easton community and a practicing attorney, engaged in a daily ritual of walking 1.75 miles along the Karl Stirner Art Trail in 2021, both for his personal well-being and to capture artistic photographs along the way. KSAT 2021 A Walkabout is a exhibition showcasing all 365 of Shaughnessy’s photographs, displayed on a monitor alongside a selection of prints meticulously crafted on premium-grade photo paper, available for acquisition at a modest price of $50 each. For those interested in purchasing images not yet printed, arrangements can be made accordingly.
Shaughnessy’s philanthropic gesture extends to donating 75% of the proceeds from sales to the Karl Stirner Arts Trail organization, with the remaining 25% allocated to support future art exhibitions at the Easton Public Market.
For ease of transaction, Venmo information is provided; purchasers are kindly requested to include the date displayed on the desired photograph when completing their transactions.

Karl Stirner Arts Trail
Situated in Easton, Pennsylvania, the Karl Stirner Arts Trail spans 1.75 miles along the Bushkill Creek, linking the historic Simon Silk Mill to Third Street, adjacent to Lafayette College’s main and arts campuses. Named in honor of the renowned Easton sculptor Karl Stirner, this scenic trail and sculpture park have played a pivotal role in positioning the city as a vibrant arts destination over the past 25 years. The Karl Stirner Arts Trail Inc., a non-profit organization, endeavors to cultivate experiences that seamlessly integrate art, nature, history, and health & wellness within an urban environment. Achieving its mission through the promotion of cultural, environmental, educational, and recreational initiatives, the nonprofit actively fosters community engagement along the trail.



March 8
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Event Category:


Easton Public Market
325 Northampton St
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-9942
View Venue Website

Leave a Reply